Skip to content
The aims of the Meanwood Valley Partnership are:
- To protect, conserve, enhance, maintain and use Meanwood Valley.
- To help improve the facilities and resources of Meanwood Valley.
- To increase public awareness about Meanwood Valley and any proposed alterations to the Valley and its environment.
- To support other groups with similar aims to the Meanwood Valley Partnership.
- To represent and to promote the interests of all tenants and residents living in our area, where those interests are in line with those of the Meanwood Valley Partnership.
- To work for improvements to the area to increase community spirit, to provide social activities for all sections of the community and to promote a healthy environment.
- To encourage the participation of residents and tenants in the area above and to promote equal opportunities and to oppose racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination.
- To work in partnership with other agencies, in particular Leeds City Council, to achieve our aims.